Director, Supply Chain Finance
Role Title: Director, Supply Chain Finance
The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products from around the globe.
The Oneida Group’s vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions.
The Director, Supply Chain Finance will report to the CFO and partner with the SVP, Supply Chain and his leadership team to transform supply chain into a best-in-class organization driving excellence in manufacturing, sourcing, warehousing, logistics, demand planning, innovation and safety. Through this effort you will create sustainable competitive advantage and support a portfolio of trusted and leading brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for financial stewardship and leadership over all aspects of the manufacturing, distribution and innovation processes including close process, periodic business reviews, variance analysis, total delivered cost, forecasting, annual operating plan, capital investment analysis, innovation finance, supply chain optimization and continuous improvement.
- Lead a team comprising plant controllers and supply chain finance managers;
- Ensure accuracy and compliance in the monthly close processes and lead the monthly business reviews with the Supply Chain leadership team;
- Manage the monthly forecast and annual operating plan processes and key planning systems, analyze trends and drive gap closure recommendations;
- Provide financial analysis (NPV/IRR/Payback) for key supply chain and innovation projects and support AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) and Capex (Capital Expenditure) processes;
- Provide thought leadership on productivity and continuous improvement opportunities across finance and supply chain.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, warehousing, transportation, supply chain planning and innovation teams to develop, execute and control key supply chain solutions;
- Ensure compliance to the company’s financial policies and procedures.
Primary Location: Columbus, OH
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at HRServices@theoneidagroup.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- 10+ years finance experience including plant controller, financial planning and analysis, innovation finance;
- Experience with Lean and Six Sigma continuous improvement methodology and tools;
- Expert technical problem solver and capable of analyzing large datasets for integrity and accuracy
- Ability to prepare comprehensive recommendations and present complex financial and statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion.
- Skill in communicating complex ideas effectively, both orally and in writing, and making presentations to large groups. Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Powerpoint)
How To Apply
Interested candidates who want to join The Oneida Group should apply via email with a cover letter & resume to The Oneida Group Human Resources Team.
The Oneida Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer